All Around Gymnastics strives:
- To instill a positive sense of self esteem by teaching children to have fun and to feel successful about their gymnastics participation.
- To use gymnastics as a positive learning experience to teach discipline, determination, time management and respect for others.
- To help each child realize that their persistent efforts are a building block to achieving their next goal.
- To use gymnastics as an educational program to improve strength, grace and co-ordination.
- To see that every child receives the same quality instruction regardless of their ability and are made to feel as special as they truly are.
- To utilize the benefits of gymnastics to help your child become successful in other sports
All Around Gymnastics Staff
We take pride in offering friendly and courteous service. Our instructors are caring professionals trained to encourage children to have fun while participating in a challenging program. Our personal commitment to helping children gain knowledge and reach goals will ensure your child’s enjoyment in class. Our classes are educationally based and designed to inspire all types of learners. We believe the personal and physical skills developed in gymnastics are building blocks for a child’s confidence and self-esteem. Looking for a fun place to work with a supportive and wholesome environment. We offer part time hours to suit your schedule. If you enjoy coaching and working with children, click here for an employment application at All Around Gymnastics!